Welcome!

I originally started this site as a travel blog but it has since taken on a life of its own and I write about whatever comes to mind. Politics, culture, my experiences around the world and in my own country. Feel free to follow me and leave comments!


Sunday, January 30, 2011

China a go go yo yo

I'll be leaving for China at 4 IN THE MORNING. Urg.... It's going to be a looooooooong day. And seeing as how 200+ million people are going to be traveling for Chinese New Year I may just have a nervous breakdown at the airport. In my town I sometimes go an entire day without seeing or speaking to another person. Anyways, I'm sure I'll end up waiting in Chinese customs for two hours with a bunch of Turks and Iranians again. Sigh... I'll be better about posting stories from my trip when I get back.


Travel in China,

No comments:

Post a Comment