Welcome!

I originally started this site as a travel blog but it has since taken on a life of its own and I write about whatever comes to mind. Politics, culture, my experiences around the world and in my own country. Feel free to follow me and leave comments!


Sunday, December 19, 2010

Flickr

So I made a Flickr account since a lot of people have been pressuring me to get one. I uploaded most of the China pics so if you're interested you can browse them at your leisure. There's some other stuff on there as well. I didn't know that you could only have 200 photos at a time on the basic account so I'll have to delete some of the less cool pics eventually to make room for other stuff. So check it out while you can! Click on the link under 'Other Good Sites' on the side bar. I'll update again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment