Welcome!

I originally started this site as a travel blog but it has since taken on a life of its own and I write about whatever comes to mind. Politics, culture, my experiences around the world and in my own country. Feel free to follow me and leave comments!


Saturday, May 7, 2011

Jen's Blog

So I just found out that Jen had a blog of her own! She's started updating more frequently. Check it out here if you like. She's back commenting on LoveLoveChina again. Good for her. I don't usually directly reply to her comments since I'm trying to keep the flirting to a minimum so we don't make everybody else feel weird. Anyway, her blog is mostly in Chinese so make sure you have Google Translate installed or something. Enjoy!


Travel in China,

2 comments:

  1. Yesterday I opened her blog and maybe 3 times listened to the song of James Blunt.
    By the way, maybe she fell in love with you because you have the same name as the singer ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool. I like James Blunt just fine!

    ReplyDelete